Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Titanfall 2 Game Modes
The following are the main game modes of Titanfall 2 multiplayer.
Game Modes[edit | edit source]
- Amped Hardpoint - Capture and hold a hardpoint to earn points. Amped Hardpoints give double points.
- Bounty Hunt - Kill enemies to earn points. Earn more by 'banking' bonus points at designated points.
- Pilots vs. Pilots - Kill enemy pilots. Titanfalls not permitted.
- Capture the Flag - Steal the enemy flag and return it to your base while stopping the enemy team from taking your flag!
- Attrition - 6v6 teams accompanied by AI soldiers fight to reach a target score within 15 minutes
- Skirmish - Small scale conflicts.
- Last Titan Standing - Everyone spawns as a Titan, and the last team standing is the winner.
- Free for All - Everyone is killable, everyone will kill you.
- Private Match - A private match between friends.
- Coliseum – Requires entry tickets, and pits Pilot against Pilot.
- Iron LTS - Last Titan Standing but you can no longer eject from your titan.
- Titan Brawl - Titan on Titan action. You respawn in your titan and cannot eject.
- CTF Nitro - Faster Capture the Flag.
- Marked for Death - One member of each team is Marked as targets and both teams must defend their target while trying to kill the other marked target.
- Live Fire - Kill all enemy pilots or be the last team holding flag when time elapses
- Frontier Defense - 4 Pilots defend the Harvester against waves of AI forces.