We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Titanfall 2 Game Modes
The following are the main game modes of Titanfall 2 multiplayer.
Game Modes[edit | edit source]
- Amped Hardpoint - Capture and hold a hardpoint to earn points. Amped Hardpoints give double points.
- Bounty Hunt - Kill enemies to earn points. Earn more by 'banking' bonus points at designated points.
- Pilots vs. Pilots - Kill enemy pilots. Titanfalls not permitted.
- Capture the Flag - Steal the enemy flag and return it to your base while stopping the enemy team from taking your flag!
- Attrition - AI soldiers flood the map. Two teams with AI soldiers present on both sides.
- Skirmish - Small scale conflicts.
- Last Titan Standing - Everyone gets a Titan, and the last one on the battlefield is the winner.
- Free for All - Everyone is killable, everyone will kill you.
- Private Match - A private match between friends.
- Coliseum – Requires entry tickets, and pits Pilot against Pilot.
- Iron LTS - Last Titan Standing but you can no longer eject from your titan.
- Titan Brawl - Titan on Titan action. You respawn in your titan and cannot eject.
- CTF Nitro - Faster Capture the Flag.
- Marked for Death - One member of each team is Marked as targets and both teams must defend their target while trying to kill the other marked target.