| description = Sword-based Titan Chassis.
| image = ronin titan image.png
| primary = Leadwall
| core = [[Sword
| ordnance = Arc Wave
| defensive = Sword Block
| tactical = Phase Dash
}ew Titans in Titanfall 2.
Ronin is a Titan based on the Stryder chassis. This Titan is a hit and run specialist. He can do a lot of damage in short bursts, but his fragility makes it suboptimal to stay in range for long. His speed, combined with Arc Wave’s ability to slow, gives him the tools to get into and out of any fight.
|| Arc Wave
|| Swiping his sword across the ground, Ronin creates an electric wave that damages and slows enemies hit by it.
|| Phase Dash
|| Ronin dashes in a given direction, temporarily phasing out of the world, avoid incoming fire and creating the element of surprise.
|| Sword Block
|| Reduces damage taken. Can be held indefinitely.
|| Sword Core
|| Empowers his melee and sword abilities, and gives access to new sword attacks.
- Similar to Northstar, a buddy Titan is required for survival against bigger Titans. However, unlike Northstar, Ronin dominates in Pilot v. Titan engagements with the Leadwall and Broadsword.
- An early game Titan, Ronin is most effective in decimating Pilots before they get their Titan. Once enemy Titans are in play, Ronin should play things safe by hits and runs, lowering the overall health and leaving it to their team to confirm the kill.
- Ronin comes equipped with two dashes naturally. Using this in conjunction with the Phase Dash, Ronin can close distances faster than any Titan and rapidly confirm kills on doomed Titans.
- Use the Phase dash to get in close and dodge powerful attacks like the Legion's power shots, Scorch's Flame slams and Tony's tracking missiles.
- Strafe them by circling and slash repeatedly keep behind them at all times.
- If they use electric smoke run away until it runs out before closing the gap again.
- Use arc wave to stun titans and prevent them from damaging you before you can get in close.
- Using Sword block increases Robin's survivability in combat, even blocking the most powerful attacks if you have no phase dash.
- In last titan standing stay with another titan (preferably an ogre type) to tank the damage while you phase shift behind them and deal massive damage.
- Because you only have 3 bars of hp you are fragile and need to be cautious.
- If you phase dash into an enemy Titan or Reaper, your Titan will explode. This can be negated by sword block.
- Phase dashing will get you out of a Northstar's Tether Trap. Keep up the assault!
- Don't go and swing the sword constantly! Your Leadwall is your main source of damage!
- Coordination is key with Ronin! If you communicate with allies it allows you to flank a lot easier.