Summary[edit | edit source]
Legion is an Tank class Titan that utilizes an assortment of ballistic abilities focusing on controlling and defending strategic points.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
|Power Shot||Ordnance||Close Range: Knocks back nearby enemies.
Long Range: Damages all enemies in its path.
|Mode Switch||Tactical||Switch between close range and long range precision rounds.|
|Gun Shield||Defensive||Deploys a protective shield from the Predator Cannon.|
|Smart Core||Core||The Predator Cannon automatically locks onto anything in range and gives the player unlimited ammo.|
Titan Specific Kits[edit | edit source]
- Enhanced Ammo Capacity - Increases the Predator Cannons magazine from 100 to 140.
- Sensor Array - Increases the duration of Smart Core from 12 seconds to 17 seconds.
- Bulwark - Doubles the health of the Gun Shield making it more resilient.
- Light-weight Alloys - Reduces the movement penalty of walking with the Predator Cannon spun up.
- Hidden Compartment - Gives you two charges of Power Shot at the cost of 15% damage reduction.
Tips and Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Legion can have great DPS as long as you aim for crit spots and manage your ammo and abilities properly.
- Legion is an tank class titan which means he has a large amount of health.
- Smart Core gives you unlimited ammo for 12 seconds and an aim bot. Be aware though that it only targets one entity at a time. The priority list is Pilots > Titans > AI.
- Legion is an Tank class titan, has large crit spots and is generally slow.
- The Predator Cannon takes time to warm up and once warmed up slows legion down even more.
- You cannot melee if your Gun Shield is up.
- Gun Shield does not cover the entire front of Legion. Smart players will avoid shooting into the Gun Shield and aim instead for the still exposed areas.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Legion is slower when it's Gun Shield is up due to it automatically spinning up the Predator Cannon.
Legion's OS voice is male.
This Titan was spotted in official promotional material from Respawn. At the time, whether it was a work in progress, a name placard, or something else spotted during the video, it was safe to assume at that time that Legion (along with Tone) were new titans. This assumption was proved correct when Respawn announced all the Titans in video form.
On March 30, 2017, in the Colony reborn update, the prime titan for Legion was released. It's new execution is Legion hitting the doomed titan on both sides of its torso and then finishing it with a close range power shot.
Media[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Titanfall 2 Official Trailer: Meet The Titans
- Titanfall 2 EXCLUSIVE 4 Minutes of Multiplayer Gameplay!
[edit | edit source]