Titanfall 2 Game Modes
From Titanfall Wiki
The following are the main game modes of Titanfall 2 multiplayer.
Game Modes[edit | edit source]
- Amped Hardpoint - Capture and hold a hardpoint to earn points. Amped Hardpoints give double points.
- Bounty Hunt - Kill enemies to earn points. Earn more by 'banking' bonus points at designated points.
- Pilots vs. Pilots - Kill enemy pilots. Titanfalls not permitted.
- Capture the Flag - Steal the enemy flag and return it to your base while stopping the enemy team from taking your flag!
- Attrition - AI soldiers flood the map. Three teams, two players, one AI.
- Skirmish - Small scale conflicts.
- Last Titan Standing - Everyone gets a Titan, and the last one on the battlefield is the winner.
- Free for All - Everyone is killable, everyone will kill you.
- Private Match - A private match between friends.
- Ground War - A mixed game mode mode by default.
- Variety Pack - A variety of mixed modes ranging from a pre-chosen selection.
- Coliseum – Requires entry tickets, and pits Pilot against Pilot.
- Mixtape - Varying player counts and including a variety of maps on these modes:
- Bounty Hunt
- Last Titan Standing
- Pilots vs. Pilots
- Amped Hardpoint
- Capture the Flag