From Titanfall Wiki
Boosts are modifiers that Pilots can use in combat in Titanfall 2.
The "cost" is how much of your Titan meter you need to have gained to activate the boost.
Boosts[edit | edit source]
- Amped Weapons (Boost) - Supercharge your primary and secondary weapons. Cost: 80%.
- Ticks (Boost) - Independent explosive drones. Cost: 65%
- Smart Pistol (Boost) - Replaces your secondary when being used. Ammo reduced to 2x12. Directional locking, instakill in most cases. Cost: 60%.
- Map Hack (Boost) - Reveal enemies to your entire team. Enemies glow red through walls. Cost: 70%
- Pilot Sentries (Boost) - Anti-personnel turret. Cost: 72%
- Battery Back-up (Boost) - Gives yourself a free battery. Cost: 80%
- Radar Jammer (Boost) - Scrambles Enemy Radar. Cost: 40%
- Titan Sentry (Boost) - Anti-Titan turret. 1 minute life time. Cost: 35%
- Phase Rewind (Boost) - Phase Shift to a location visited shortly before activating Phase Shift. Cost: 25%
- Hard Cover (Boost) - Places a 1-way particle shield. (Does not amp weapons) Cost: 20%
- Holo Pilot (Boost) - Sends out 3 holo pilots in 3 different directions. Cost: 40%
- Dice Roll (Boost) - A random boost is chosen on activation. Cost: 36%